Monday, May 14, 2007

Naps and Other Mother's Day Treats

from the mom

Kyri cried much of Saturday night and into the wee hours of Sunday. I was grateful M was home from his business trip to Newark. He had been up 22 hours straight and so Kyri and I moved to the guest room. I am not sure what was wrong. Teething? She wanted to be sleeping as much as I did and was very happy when she was finally able to.

I was going to stay home from church Sunday but decided I could make it. So we came home and M took the kids to the laundromat to wash a couple of comforters for the beds while I napped. This was a VERY GOOD gift. Even better was just having him home after 3+ days away. My kids gave me a nice card and Ben gave a pansy he potted himself (at school) and a petunia (from church). He was very proud to give me both.

While he was in the East, M was able to have dinner with friends in NYC on Thursday and then catch up with his brother Matt on Friday. I was envious not to be in NY with him, but he called me frequently to tell me what he was doing.

No comments: